Pete the Pea has left his pod in Hudson, NY to embark upon the journey of a lifetime! He will accompany me in my studies of religion in Berlin. Every new experience and landmark we come across will be documented here. Although Berlin is our main destination for the next 4 months, we hope to make it to many other places in Europe as well. We don't know what great things await us or what challenges lie ahead but we are very excited to share them all with you! Not to mention how incredibly grateful we are that you are checking in on Pete, one pea out of the many on earth.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Peas-Out

Today is the day! Pete and I board the plane in a little over an hour now. We cannot believe it!

For those of you who don't know Pete, my little green friend, let me introduce you. Pete is a stuffed animal pea, yes, like the one you eat. The girls I nannied for this past summer, Fiona and Isabella, house Pete's siblings in New York. Leaving the pod, Pete is on a grand adventure with me in my travels as I study abroad. This blog is for friends and family, so that they may be able to follow Pete and my journey these next 4 months, especially our precious peas in New York!

For now, we leave you with a picture marking the very start of our grand adventure!


We will miss you all! 

Auf Wiedersehen!

Abbey & Pete

P.s. The Berlin time on the right is currently inaccurate. I hope to fix that in the coming days! They are 6 hours ahead of you Michiganders and New Yorkers.

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful, we are both looking forward to your adventure(s) and wish you the very best! Love from Toby and Lynn

    ReplyDelete