Pete the Pea has left his pod in Hudson, NY to embark upon the journey of a lifetime! He will accompany me in my studies of religion in Berlin. Every new experience and landmark we come across will be documented here. Although Berlin is our main destination for the next 4 months, we hope to make it to many other places in Europe as well. We don't know what great things await us or what challenges lie ahead but we are very excited to share them all with you! Not to mention how incredibly grateful we are that you are checking in on Pete, one pea out of the many on earth.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Hump Day

Monday's are my long days. I have three classes. This makes my Monday's my hump days. The week zooms by after Mondays. Today was particularly slow. All of today's classes felt like they were lasting hours longer than they actually were. I can't even begin to count the number of times I checked the time. 

After my last class, I went back to my room and had a little over a half hour until dinner. I decided to tend to an email I'd been meaning to write. Hearing a knock on the door, I opened it and excitedly welcomed Gina. I looked at the time and was surprised, "Oh my gosh, it's dinner time!" She was like, "Yeah duh, why do you think i'm here?" I had lost track of time in the day that was seemingly never going to end. This skyrocketed my positive energy.  


It also could be the fact that I have been listening to this song on repeat after hearing it in Man on the Moon yesterday. 

http://youtu.be/dndAXxqJbc0


'Sailing with a cargo full of love and devotion.'

<3 Abbey

No comments:

Post a Comment